The providers of the services offered through this site hereby issue the following
1. The services offered through this site are intended for legitimate legal use only
(especially by attorneys and licensed private investigators).
2. Any offers of services available through this site are void where prohibited by law.
3. Any party intending to make use of the services offered through this site is hereby
requested to familiarize themselves with these Terms & Conditions prior to
the use of the services. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) are available on this site for further information. Any additional
questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Placing an order for one or more services offered through this site expresses explicit
consent of the client with these Terms & Conditions and additional provisions
listed under Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
on this site. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change from time to
4. The providers of the services offered through this site will make every effort to
assure the accuracy and completeness of the information provided. Nevertheless, it is
understood that the providers cannot and will not assume any liability for inaccuracies or
incompleteness of the information provided, or for any consequences, direct or otherwise,
of any use of such information by the client. Where services cannot be provided, clients
will receive full refund.
5. It should be noted that both positive and negative
results of searches are considered valid results, and no refunds will be issued. (An
example of a positive result is the name and address to which the researched cellular
number is billed. An example of a negative result is the finding that no phone lines are
connected to the researched address. Both kinds of results substantiate full payment for
6. The providers of the services offered through this
site strongly discourage ordering services and/or using the information obtained through
this site for any purpose and/or in any way that might constitute harassment or violation
of personal privacy. An example of such discouraged action is repeated ordering of
services yielding information pertaining to one person or one address. Such discouraged
orders may be refused.
7. Results of searches are normally available within 3 (three) business days of the day on
which both the order and payment were received. Online orders meeting all ordering
requirements and accompanied by approved credit card payments can be assumed to be
received instantly. Any other forms of orders (by email, fax, or regular mail) and any
other forms of payments (check, international money order, U.S. cash) may take longer to
arrive and may not be processed immediately. It should be noted that the providers of the
services offered through this site have no control over the time such orders or payments
may take to arrive. Time in transport does not count toward processing time.
It is not guaranteed and should not be assumed that every one search will be completed
within the time frame of three days. Some searches may take up to seven business days. In
case we are unable to provide search results within 7 (seven) business days of the day on
which both the order and payment were received, a full refund may be requested by the
client. Payments not made by credit card will be returned by check.
8. Once the client has submitted his/her credit card information through the Internet
Billing Company's secure server and the order has been accepted, any requests for
cancellation will be subject to the full fee for the service ordered.
9. Where the client's contact information is received incorrect or incomplete, services
may be undeliverable. No refund will be issued for such undeliverable services. Clients
are responsible for claiming any service at firstname.lastname@example.org
if not delivered within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of order and payment. Services
unclaimed within 40 (forty) days of the date of original request will lapse.
10. Any and all liabilities related to the use of the information obtained through this
site remains with the ordering party. When in doubt, clients are encouraged to seek the
opinion of an attorney or professional consultant prior to placing an order.
11. Any dispute or appeal must be made in writing and delivered within 40 (forty) days of
the original order and payment. By not making a dispute or appeal within the said time
period, the client irrevocably waives his/her rights or entitlements related to the
service, including but not limited to, any refunds. No dispute or appeal will be
considered the said time period.
12. Questions and concerns regarding credit card payments and any other inquiries should
be directed to email@example.com.
Back to Homepage